Saturday 17 November 2012

Life's A Blur

Life's a blur recently.  I don't think I'm ever really awake or ever really asleep.  College assignments are taking over my life.  All I know are that I really need to stop smoking, falling asleep in lectures and go see a doctor.  Seen as though It's almost the end of the year, I'm going to post a collection of photo's I've taken from 2012. 2012 has been a strange year to say the least.  Had so many up's and down's but overall, I'd say it's been a pretty good year.
Enjoy!


















5 comments:

  1. I love the effect on your photographs, they always look amazing! Would love if you could comment back on my blog if it's a specific camera or setting?! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for replying! That's so amazing that you used disposable camera's, were they specific ones to get that great effect?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i'm 16 years old girl from finland and i found ur blog randomly. i think ur blog's cool and definitely start to follow this! ur hair is awesome.
    emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, I'll check out your blog now :-)

    ReplyDelete